ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24 FOR NURSERY TO SR.KG & STD 1st TO STD 11th.
English Medium School,
Throughout 100% results in 10th Std,
CBSE Board, Delhi
Online class started from Playgroup to Sr.Kg and from Std 1st to 12th.
Note: Please keep checking website for all the recent updates.
*KEY FEATURES OF RAIGAD MILITARY SCHOOL*
- This is co-educational English Medium School, C.B.S.E. Board, Delhi upto Senior Secondary
- Throughout 100% results in 10th std, CBSE Board, Delhi
- Well Ventilated Large Classrooms
- Well – equipped Laboratories(Physics, Chemistry,Biology & Social Science)
- Well – equipped Computer Labs
- Well – equipped Library
- Innovative Learning Methods
- Large ventilated Classroom
- Big Playground
- Facilities of all Indoor and Outdoor Sports and other activities:Skating, Football, Yoga , Cricket, Throwball , Taekwondo ,Kabaddi, Kathak Dance, Speech and Drama, etc.
- CCTV covering entire campus and class rooms
- All the Classrooms are Air Conditioned
- Smart Class(Latest Audio Visual Teaching Techniques)
- All the Students, Teachers and staff members are insured by Raigad Military School,CBSE under Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- Admission forms will be available between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. only (Monday to Saturday)
Very spacious classrooms with large windows for cross ventilation…
This is a multi-purpose hall used for seminars, assembly for the Primary…
We have two computer Labs – one for Primary and Secondary section and…
“Art is the expression of the soul”. The art room displays artistic…
A huge playground for sports day and interschool matches…
|Speech and Drama Room
A well-equipped air-conditioned room with mike and sound system along…
An air-conditioned brilliantly coloured room with music system and mirror…
Well ventilated Physics,Chemistry,Biology and Social Science laboratories..
It is said that “Books enlighten the soul of man”. A well-equipped library…
|Sports and Performing Art
To develop the co-curricular achievements, our school has…
- Gokul Ashtami Celebration
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Grandparent’s Day Celebration
Parents can meet the teachers with prior appointment. We also schedule regular parent-teacher conferences during which we review and discuss children’s progress.
If your child is unwell s/he should be kept at home. Please telephone school to let us know why your child is absent .Send a medical fitness certificate along with your child.
Parents must either sew a name label into all clothing or write the child’s name in indelible ink. If an item goes missing your child must inform the class teacher and class teaching assistant and look in the lost property. We will do our utmost to find lost items but we are unable to provide a replacement.
Children should be in school by 8:30 a.m. Children will not be permitted in the school premises after 8:30 a.m.It is important to develop good habits by arriving punctually every day.
Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.