ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22 FOR NURSERY, JR.KG, SR.KG & STD I to X. KINDLY VISIT THE SCHOOL FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY, 10:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.
(Pre-Primary Section) ONLINE ADMISSION..CLICK HERE
The admission process at Raigad Military School, Oshiwara, Mumbai is as follows:
Admissions are given subject to fulfillment of Admission criteria and availability of seats, without any reference to class, caste, creed, gender or political inclination.
- Admission Process:
Obtaining and submitting admission form duly completed with all documents and Registration fee.
- Interaction will be conducted only after the submission of registration fee.
- Payment of school fees.
- Age Criteria : Born Between :
Nursery– 1stOct 2017 TO 30thSept 2018
Jr. Kg – 1stOct 2016 TO 30thSept 2017
Sr.Kg – 1stOct 2015 TO 30thSept 2016
1st Std– 1stOct 2014 TO 30thSept 2015
- Documents Required At the time of Admission
- Birth Certificate : Original + 1 Xerox
- Passport size photo : Two
- Blood Group Certificate : Attested by Doctor
- Proof of Residence : Ration Card/Electricity bill/Tel. Bill/Passport (Any One)
- Medical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Copy of Adhar card of the child (compulsory)
- Registration Form duly completed and signed by Parents / Guardians
- Bus requisition form duly completed (if bus service required)
- State whether Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / OBC. Yes/No
If yes attach copy of a Caste Certificate
- Registration Fee–In no circumstances the Registration fee will be refunded or adjusted.
- In addition to the Annual Fees, Parents/Guardians will be required to meet the expenses of books/note books to be used. Parents/Guardians will also meet the expenses on School Bus Service (If availed), Educational Tours, Examination Fees, canteen fee & any other expenses related to the education of the child.
- Under no Circumstances the Fees once paid is either refundable or transferable.