ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21 FOR NURSERY, JR.KG, SR.KG & STD I to X.
The admission process at Raigad Military School, Oshiwara, Mumbai is open for the academic year 2020-21 , the requirements are as follows:
Admissions are given subject to fulfillment of Admission criteria and availability of seats, without any reference to class, caste, creed, gender or political inclination.
- Admission Process:
Obtaining and submitting the admission form duly completed with all documents and Registration fee.
Test / Interaction & Performance of the child in Test / Interaction Paying of fees as stipulated.
- Age Criteria:
Nursery – 2-1/2 years
Jr. Kg – 3 -1/2 years
Sr.Kg – 4 -1/2 years
1st Std. – 5 -1/2 years
2nd Onwards – Only on the basis of School Leaving Certificate of Previous School.
- Documents Required At the time of Registration
Birth Certificate: Original + 1 Xerox
Passport Size Photo: Two
Blood Group Certificate: Attested by Doctor
Proof of Residence: Ration Card / Electricity / Tel. Bill
School Leaving Certificate: For Admission to 2nd to 9th Std.
Report Card: For Admissions of 1st to 9th Std.
Medical Certificate: For Children with special needs
Registration Form duly completed and signed by Parents / Guardians
Bus requisition form duly completed (if bus service required)
State whether Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / OBC. Yes/No
If yes attach a copy of a Caste Certificate
- Registration Fee: In no circumstances, the Registration fee will be refunded and admission will be confirmed only after realization of cheque.
- Refundable Security Deposit: This deposit is interest-free and refundable at the time of withdrawal of your child from the school after passing Class X and only after submitting original receipt of the security deposit.
- In addition to the Annual Fees, Parents/Guardians will be required to meet the expenses of books/notebooks to be used. Parents/Guardians will also meet the expenses on School Bus Service (If availed), Educational Tours, Examination Fees & any other expenses related to the education of the child.
- Under no Circumstances the Fees once paid is either refundable or transferable.