ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22 FOR NURSERY, JR.KG, SR.KG & STD I to X. KINDLY VISIT THE SCHOOL FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY, 10:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.
(Primary & Secondary Section) Online Form: Click Here
The admission process at Raigad Military School, Oshiwara, Mumbai is as follows:
Admissions are given subject to fulfillment of Admission criteria and availability of seats, without any reference to class, caste, creed, gender or political inclination.
- Documents Required :
* Kindly fill above online form and mail self attested scanned copy of documents on School’s E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org for further admission process. *
- Birth Certificate : Original + 1 Xerox
- Passport size photo : Two
- Blood Group Certificate : Attested by Doctor
- Proof of Residence : Passport/Ration Card/Electricity bill/Tel. Bill (Any One)
- School Leaving Certificate : For Admission to 2nd to 10th Std.
- Report Card : For Admissions of 1st to 10th Std.
- Medical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Copy of Aadhar card of the child (compulsory)
- State whether Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / OBC. Yes/No
If yes attach copy of a Caste Certificate
- Registration Fee – In no circumstances the Registration fee will be refunded or adjusted.
- Security Deposit:- This deposit is interest free and it will be refunded only after completion of class 10th on submission of original receipt .
- In addition to the Annual Fees, Parents/Guardians will be required to meet the expenses of books/note books to be used. Parents/Guardians will also meet the expenses on School Bus Service (If availed), Educational Tours, Examination Fees & any other expenses related to the education of the child.
- Under no Circumstances the Fees once paid is either refundable or transferable.
- Registration in the class 9th in CBSE Board is compulsory for the admission in class 10th.